At South Coast Winery Resort & Spa, you'll find great opportunities with competitive salaries and benefits. Currently, we have the following openings at our luxury resort in the Temecula Valley wine country:
TRAINING COORDINATOR -General Purpose
Prepare, facilitate, monitor, evaluate and document training activities at the resort.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
-assess training needs for new and existing employees
-identify internal and external training programs to address competency gaps
-partner with internal stakeholders regarding employee training needs
-organize, develop or source training programs to meet specific training needs
-liaise with subject matter experts regarding instructional design
-develop training aids such as manuals and handbooks
-inform employees about training options
-map out training plans for individual employees
-present training programs using recognized training techniques and tools
-facilitate learning through a variety of delivery methods including classroom instruction, virtual training, on-the-job coaching
-design and apply assessment tools to measure training effectiveness
-track and report on training outcomes
-provide feedback to program participants and management
-evaluate and make recommendations on training material and methodology
-maintain employee training records
-handle logistics for training activities including venues and equipment
-establish and maintain relationships with external training suppliers
-coordinate off-site training activities for employees
-manage training budget
-manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment
-keep current on training design and methodology
Education and Experience
-one year’s experience as a hospitality trainer
-experience with instruction or training
-knowledge of adult instructional and learning theory and principles
-knowledge of instructional design
-knowledge of training methodologies
-knowledge of learning management systems
-knowledge of competency assessment
-certification such as ASTD (American Society for Training and Development) a recommendation
-planning and organizing
-data gathering and analysis
-problem analysis and problem solving
Submit resume to email@example.com
F/T SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGIST/GRAPHIC DESIGN ASSISTANT
We're looking for a highly knowledgeable Social Media/Graphic Design Assistant for full-service winery resort and spa’s social media platforms, including but not limited to Google+Local, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram. This person should possess a dynamic and curious personality and have working knowledge of principles of search and social, allowing for the effective creation of day-to-day content on all social media platforms in order to grow customer relationships, build the user base and convert fans/followers into valued customers.
The candidate we're looking for should have a mix of communication and marketing experience plus analytic know-how. We need someone who is service minded, analytic, creative, organized, but more importantly the candidate needs to be someone who wants to have fun working with various team members and creating engaging brand awareness content for a variety of users. Good writing skills are extremely important.
• Create daily content, campaigns or other rich media for our social media profiles and sub-pages.
• Monitor and measure campaigns, analyze, review and report effectiveness.
• Advise on strategy for maximizing results and be responsible for growth and maintenance of social media profiles.
• Stay up to date on winery resort offerings and communicate that externally through blog posts and other social media.
• Support the marketing and development team with other tasks as assigned.
• Demonstrate a high level of professionalism and the ability to work under tight timelines.
• 3+ years of related work experience
• Minimum 2 years on social media profiles
• Degree in communication, arts, media studies or related fields preferred but not necessary
• Working knowledge of SEO including keyword research
• Proficiency in design, image and video editing tools
• Team Player with experience leading and guiding others when necessary on content identification, reputation management and the creation and editing of content.
To apply for this position, please send cover email and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Organic Vegetable Maintenance Gardener
Job Description: Maintain health, beauty and productivity of Carter Estate winery Resort vegetable gardens
-Work outdoors, with your hands in soil!
-Communicate with Vineyard Rose Management regularly
-Gardener’s duties depend on the season, as his/ her tasks would change accordingly
-He/She has to make sure that the soil is working with is of the right quality and in good condition
-Able to select the right seeds for the variety of vegetable to be grown which are ideal for the conditions and resort food strategies
-20 hours/weekly with potential to GROW
-Must know which fertilizer and ingredients to use in order the keep the plants healthy and provide nourishment
Job Requirements: Experience growing organic vegetables (farm or garden). Preference to experience in Southern California, and growing professionally (rather than hobby gardener)
-Comfort with integrated pest management
-Confident in soil building methods
-Excellent and prompt communication skills via phone & email
-Physically comfortable lifting, carrying, digging, planting
Submit resume to email@example.com
Job Description:Makes and confirms reservations for future hotel guests following established procedures including but not limited to assuring room availability, obtaining all necessary guest information, assuring guest understands all hotel policies particularly with regard to reservation cancellation and check-in/out time.
-Attends to PBX calls while forwarding to appropriate extensions and/or if internal hotel guest, records issues and handles or communicates appropriately.
-Answers guests questions in a courteous and professional manner, provides information including but not limited to directions, shopping, dining, entertainment, hotel services and safety.
-Knowledgeable about every detail of the resort to include but not limited to villas, hotel suites, restaurant, spa, wines, tours, promotions, packages, and local area information.
-Handles reservation bookings, cancellations, and modifications completely, accurately, and with enthusiasm.
-Anticipates guest's needs and expectations whenever possible and makes appropriate preparations to meet and exceed those needs and expectations.
-Asks to retrieve contact information for guests who are not able to connect with a particular department and then forwards that information.
-Documents and qualifies call types and losses with provided PMS Hotel System tools.
-Resolves guest problems/complaints; utilizes own best judgment in resolving issues or refers to management as needed.
-Communicates to immediate supervisor promptly any problems or unusual matters of significance.
-Maintains a clean and organized desk area.
-Attends all mandatory meetings.
-Maintains professional and friendly demeanor with guests and employees at all times.
-Completes all necessary paperwork; maintains files and records.
-Performs clerical duties as required including but not limited to filing, photocopying, faxing, reviewing invoices, and mailing.
-Complete daily shift checklist to insure operational consistency.
-Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
-High school diploma or general education degree (GED); at least (1) year related experience and/or training.
-Ability to type 35+ wpm. Must have required licenses, certifications and technical training as designated by local municipalities or state regulators.
-Great timeliness and attendance.
-Commitment to excellence and high standards.
-Excellent written and oral communication skills.
-Demonstrate effective interpersonal skills, sound judgment, and decision making.
-Versatility, flexibility and willingness to work while constantly changing priorities.
-Acute attention to detail.
-Strong organizational, problem solving, follow up, and analytical skills.
-Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
-Excellent customer service and sales skills while projecting enthusiastic and positive telephone voice.
-Ability to effectively communicate with clear speech and professionalism with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
-Able to work the hours required, open flexibility work any shift assigned, accept assigned regular and/or split days off, work weekend, holidays and coordinate vacations in accordance with company requirements and schedules.
-Demonstrate the desire to improve, act on one's own, willing to go beyond the job description, work effectively with others.
-Sitting for long periods of time in a confined area.
-Limited walking and standing.
-Understand and respond to diverse populations.
Hours/Wage:Full Time (32hrs – 40hrs per week)
-Part Time (16hrs – 24hrs per week).
-Starting at $10.00 - hourly
Submit resume to Hbrinegar@wineresort.com
Bell Person-Part Time
-6 months previous hospitality experience
- 1 year customer service experience
- Extensive standing, walking, reaching, stooping, bending and kneeling.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and a cordial attitude towards all guests and staff.
- Able to handle the stress of high customer demand in a hospitality environment.
- Must be people oriented and able to work independently or with others as needed.
- Must be able to easily and frequently change from one activity to another.
- Must be able to attend to the needs and requests of people immediately.
- Must have flexible schedule (weekend and holiday availability)
Night Audit Relief/Guest Service Agent- Part Time
-6 months to 1 year hotel front desk experience (required)
-Ability to work third shift
-Required to stand for at least 8 hours
-Great customer service and problem solving skills
-Ability to multitask
-Proactive and productive work ethic with minimal supervision
-Excellent timeliness and reliability
-Flexible and open schedule (weekends and holidays required)
-Able to balance and audit hotel revenue reports
-Outstanding past employment referrals and references
A room attendant is responsible for the cleanliness and overall appearance of guest rooms
Vacuuming and sweeping carpets and floors.
- Mopping floors as needed.
- Dusting, brushing, polishing and vacuuming furniture.
- Dusting and cleaning room decorations, appliances and structural surfaces (e.g. wall fixtures, window sills, vents).
- Changing linen and making beds.
- Cleaning showers, tubs, sinks and bathroom items.
- Removing used guest amenities and trash.
- Replenishing guest amenities and supplies.
- Inspecting rooms for safety hazards and for the operating condition of equipment and reporting same to maintenance.
- Checking for damaged linens.
- Reporting lost and found articles, maintenance problems, or special room problems (e.g. pets in the room) to a supervisor.
- Maintaining storage rooms and stocking carts.
- Emptying linen from housekeeping cart into laundry cart.
- Recording room status on work assignment sheets.
- Providing information to guests about hotel services, facilities and other amenities.
- Providing information to guests about local attractions/services.
- Preparing rooms for guest arrival and responding to special guest requests, such as delivering newspapers or cleaning a spill.
- Listening and responding to guests’ requests or complaints.
Weekends and Holidays are required.
Maintaining room attendant with items needed for each room;sheets,terry,water,wine,and other items
- Removes trash and dirty linen from all rooms in a timely manner
- Removing trash and dirty linens from room attendant carts.
- Sweeping walkways of debris and vacuums hallways
- Reporting maintenance problems or completing work repair orders.
- Deliver special request items such as cribs to guest rooms.
- Picking up trash from parking lot and garden areas.
-Any other duties assigned by Supervisor
- Weekends and Holidays required
Please send completed application or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
-Properly handle, prepare, transport and store products; ensuring food and human safety practices are strictly adhered to
-Possess organizational skills, prioritizing requests and department activities while managing interruptions and attending to details to complete tasks within deadlines
-Has knowledge of products used throughout the store and works across departments to provide knowledge based service to assist customers in finding complete meal solutions
-Possess culinary knife skills which include safely using knives; sharpening and honing the edges of knives; and using them to chop, dice, julienne and mince
-cooking experience required with at least 2 years in a high volume kitchen.
-Food preparation experience
-Responsible for moving and lifting an average of 5 – 20 pounds with a maximum weight lifted of 50 pounds rarely.
-May be exposed to various allergens and work environments, including temperature changes
-Tasks will be performed using and in the proximity of coolers, ovens, stoves and other hot equipment; cooking and kitchen utensils and equipment
Please email applications to email@example.com
On Call Massage Therapist
Due to expansion of the GrapeSeed Spa to 20 treatment rooms, the team is looking for massage therapists who possess the following skill set and customer service skills
-3 or more years of massage experience
-Provide consistent professional massage and body treatments in accordance with spa protocols and accepted certification practices
-Effectively inform and educate our guests about specific wellness concerns
-Must hold valid and maintain a current State license
-Willingness to learn body treatments and specific skills
-Excellent customer service skills
-Ideally to have worked in a resort spa setting
-Team player and to contribute toward a quality work environment
-Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues
For Spa Jobs please email:
Interested? You can apply with your resume, a completed application download the pdf.
There are two options for getting your resume or application to us:
By email: Kim Polk
Or by mail to:
South Coast Winery Resort and Spa.-Employment
3719 South Plaza Drive
Santa Ana, CA 92704
All applicants must pass a drug test and background check.
South Coast Winery Resort & Spa is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.